Hey Guys, you need to use this method ASAP and get that Mario Kart Tour Gold and Rubies you crave for while it lasts. So this mario kart tour mobile hack allows you to get 49,999 free Gold and Rubies for Mario Kart Tour. I love to play Mario Kart Tour but I am too cheap to purchase Rubies and Gold from the official store but this mario kart tour hack android for Gold and Rubies saved me!
Mario Kart Tour hack ios is a novice version of Nintendo’s classic game series Mario Racing, and the first one in the series. Mario Racing is a fun racing game composed of the characters of Nintendo’s signboard game Mario series.
HOW TO GET FREE RUBIES AND COINS ON MARIO KART TOUR
Basically you have to purchase rubies or coins in the appstore for some bucks. There is also some tips, tricks and guides to get rubies and coins but the easiest way to get what you need without spending any money is to use our Mario Kart Tour Hack Cheats.
FEATURES OF MARIO KART TOUR HACK – CHEATS
- Unlimited Rubies via Mario Kart Tour Hack Tool – Cheats
- Unlimited Diamonds via Mario Kart Tour Hack Tool – Cheats
- Server based(Hack is online based)
- Jailbreak or root not required
- Available for all Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices
- Embedded Anti-Ban Script to avoid the risk of banning
- No Download
- No Ads
- Automatic Updates
Related Topic: Free Paypal Money Adder No Survey No Download
HOW TO USE MARIO KART TOUR HACK – CHEATS
- Click The “ACCESS ONLINE GENERATOR” to begin Mario Kart Tour Hack online.
- Enter username/email of your account.
- Choose your desired amount of Mario Kart Tour Rubies.
- Choose your desired amount Mario Kart Tour of Coins.
- Proceed to last step.
TIPS AND CHEATS WIKI GUIDE
Nintendo’s Mario Kart has finally made the switch to mobile, and with its release comes plenty of new players trying the kart-racing game for the very first time. Here’s a guide on the best things to remember when diving in.
Mario Kart Tour, released on Android and iOS devices on September 25, has seen Nintendo. It drop its beloved karting series straight into player’s pockets, after the explosive popularity of portable entries in the franchise.
With Tour’s barrier to entry dropping to near-zero with the removal of console requirements, there are plenty of fresh-faced racers aiming to master Mario’s latest adrenaline-fueled adventure. Here are the important things to remember when speeding out onto the track.
Get the Perfect Start
Like many racing games, including the Switch-based Mario Kart 8, you can get the perfect start by slamming down the accelerator in the middle of the starting countdown. Once the “2” in the countdown appears on screen, tap the screen to get that perfect start.
Drifting is king in the Mario Kart series, granting you small speed boosts at the end if you pull it off right, and getting you around tough corners that might have proved a challenger otherwise. Any time you can drift, have a go, especially if there’s a speed-pad up ahead.
Get Comfortable with Controls
This applies just as much for racers new to the grid, and returning Mario Kart experts. Knowing exactly how to drive your car can be the difference between a podium finish, and mid-table disappointment, so make sure you’ve picked the best one for you:
- Manual Drift – Tap the screen on corners to begin drifting. This is the recommended setting for those that have played Mario Kart before, and have mastered the drift.
- Smart Steering – New to the game, or racing titles in general? Keep this on, for now, and the game will help you on the tight and tricky corners. Once you’ve got a feel for the tracks, switch it off and take full control.
- Auto-Item – If you don’t want to worry about items just yet, keep this on. This setting will automatically send whatever you grab from the mystery box. Whether it be a deadly blue shell, a slippery banana, or just a speed boost, firing off into the distance.
- Gyro-Handling – This setting allows control of your kart through the tilting of the mobile phone. It’s the premier choice of control for many handheld titles, and may bring a new level of fun to the Mario Kart series if it catches on.
Items Can Win Races
If you’ve braved turning the auto-item feature above off, then you’re ready to start smashing people. Items are perhaps the best catch-up mechanic Mario Kart has to offer, often dragging you from dead-last to right behind the leader if you’re lucky with what you pick up.
Once you’ve settled into the racing elements, begin thinking about items. If you use them straight away, you may miss a window of opportunity later on. Maybe you’re in second place, and first is just one corner ahead. If you still had a red shell, you could knock them out and fly past into a gold medal finish. You never know when they’ll come in handy.
Logging-in Earns Coins
Due to Tour’s free-to-play model, many of the items are locked behind coin-based pay schemes. Nintendo’s racing title gives you chances to earn coins through races, or through daily log-in gifts. Make sure, even if you don’t race, you drop by for these little coin boosts.
Save Your Battery
Mario Kart Tour, like any major game release on the mobile, is a battery-hungry beast. Make sure you turn your power-saving mode on when you’re loading up the racing game, or else risk having your phone turn off right before you cross the finish line for that dream first place.
If you keep these tips and tricks in mind, you’ll be clocking in regular first-place finishes before you know it. There’s bound to be plenty of competitors on the track too, after Tour soared to No.1 in iPhone downloads in just seven days.
The title has the possibility to be a behemoth too, after surpassing globally popular in day-one metrics. According to data-tracking site Apptopia, it had 10.1 million first-day downloads.